At St James Park Kindergarten we have a playgroup co-ordinator. Parents and caregivers stay and play with their children and also help them to play with other children.
Playgroup is a great way to:
- Make new friends and meet new people
- Learn more about child development, and share your experiences with other families
- Play with your child and engage in learning experiences with your child
- Gain new skills including problem solving, co-operation and sharing
- Make new friends, discover new things, have new experiences and take on challenges
Playgroup enquiries: email@example.com